There are no concessions of any kind at FIGMENT, and we encourage you to bring whatever snacks and refreshments you’d like with you throughout the day. (There are few stores near Carroll Park.) The event will have porta-potties/restrooms and a first aid station. We recommend bringing the following:
- Drinking water: There will be limited potable water so remember to bring what you might need.
- Picnic food and snacks to eat and share. Please note that grilling is not allowed without a permit.
- Rain protection: It’s possible the skies could open up. Be prepared!
- Sun protection: Sunscreen, a floppy hat or parasol, and sunglasses.
- Picnic blankets and comfy seating should you wish to relax
- Toys: Sidewalk chalk, bubbles, kites, hula hoops… anything that you want to play with or invite others to join you in!
- Costumes: FIGMENT is the perfect time to play make-believe (for both kids & adults!)
- Well-behaved pets are welcome if they are on a leash no longer than six feet.
- Bicycles or roller skates.
The following items are PROHIBITED at Carroll Park – please do not bring them:
- Unleashed pets
BRINGING YOUR ART
We invite you to bring your art, performance, or artistic endeavors — and hope that you will take advantage of FIGMENT as a creative outlet for your work. Please note that you cannot bring anything that needs to be staked into the ground, be connected to a power source, plotted on the map, or scheduled for a stage or performance area unless your project is pre-registered with FIGMENT. Submissions are not yet open, but will be announced very soon. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about bringing your work.