FIGMENT Baltimore 2017 will be located at Carroll Park, in Southwest Baltimore, near the Pigtown, Washington Village, Mount Clare, Morrell Park, and Carrollton Ridge neighborhoods of Baltimore. It is Baltimore's third oldest city park and was originally part of the Mount Clare estate. This expansive park includes baseball diamonds, a children's playground, a bike and skate park, and the historic Mount Clare mansion. You can find the main entry to the park off of Washington Blvd near Bush St, and walk-in access from S Monroe St in the southwest or Bayard St to the northeast.
Getting to Carroll Park
NOTE: The MTA has completely redesigned the bus routes in Baltimore as of June 18th, 2017. Please use the Google Maps directions link above, or the link below to get new and up to date information if you plan to take transit.
MTA Local Bus
Check out the new MTA BaltimoreLink Maps & Schedules here.
From Downtown Baltimore, take the new MTA CityLink Yellow (YW) - Mondawmin Metro to Riverview / UMBC, or from NorthWest Baltimore on the MTA LocalLink 26 - Mondawmin Metro to South Baltimore Park & Ride
From South of Baltimore (Laurel, Columbia, Washington DC) via 1-95:
- Take Exit 51 Washington Boulevard N
- Continue on Washington Boulevard for 1.2 miles until reaching Carroll Park on your left.
From South of Baltimore (Glen Burnie, Annapolis) via MD-295:
- Take the South Monroe Street exit and continue for 1.4 miles until reaching Washington Boulevard.
- Turn Right on Washington Blvd and Carroll Park will be on your left.
From North of Baltimore via I-83:
- Take I-83 S to Exit 6 Mt Royal Terrace.
- Continue on Mt Royal to N Howard St, N Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- Turn right on Washington Blvd and continue 0.8 miles to Carroll Park on your right.
Street parking is available on the surrounding streets of Carroll Park, and there is some parking available in the park along the park roads and at a small lot at the back of the park near the Mount Clare mansion.